1. Some readers severely criticize those films, for the adaptation leaves no room for the audience to imagine; meanwhile other audience find it acceptable．
2. The original novels and adapted version in films can go hand in hand in harmony for the boom and flowering of the literature. The two do not have to be placed in such a binary opposition．
3. I think they can promote each other and the relationship should be beneficial. The original novels are the important part of the literature. They are the basic carrier of human culture．
4. For thousands of years, people start their education by reading books and many of them are concerned with literature. We have been long used to reading literature through books.
5. The technological advancement is on the move at an unprecedented speed in the present society. Besides, our society has been more and more commercial and realistic and material．
6. Because of all this, a lot of the original novels can be adapted into films for the consumers. The adapted films are part of the fast-food culture, in which people are impatient to read the novels in the original.
7. The audience want to save more time to get more from the books. As a result, the adapted films have satisfied their appetites．
8. As we can read from the entertainment news, a lot of novels in England and American have been adapted into films very successfully. And they are also very popular among the audience．