1. Nowadays, with the development of technology and economy, living conditions of youngster have been improved substantially. However, it is surprising that the level of their happiness does not grow correspondingly.
2. Firstly, as the young generation grow up and live in a time when there is much more abundant materials, they take for granted their high living standard and become less sensitive to any improvement in this regard.
3. On the other hand, their spiritual need cannot satisfy due to the loss of traditional values. They strive for fame and profit and suffer from high stress every day, but get disoriented in a fast-changing world and have no idea about the ultimate goal of their lives.
4. In addition, as many young people were spoilt by their parents in their childhood, they become self-centered, inconsiderate and apathetic. All they care about is no more than their personal interests and feelings, instead of having a charitable heart for giving and helping others.
5. Therefore, love and care, the key elements connecting people together emotionally, are fading. Therefore, young people gradually become indifferent from their friends and families, which then trapping them into negative emotions like loneliness, depression and anxiety.
6. To address this problem, young people should realize that the main solution lies with their own change. They should shift their attention from the pursuit of fame and money to their families and a balanced life.