Writing: Let’s Talk About SPORTS

I bet you must all like sports, or in some way, you enjoy playing sports alone or with friends.
运动.jpg
Just imagine, if you are at a new school, how to get to know each other quickly and effectively? A sports game will definitely give you what you want. Whether you are good at a certain sports or not, you will have experienced a time when you have to trust others and fight together.
That’s one charming part of sports. Besides, sports can really help you build a healthy body which is the most essential part.
So, what’s your opinion of sports? Do you like it? Or which sports do you like best?

Welcome to share your stories and your understandings.
So here are the requirements:
1. Write about “sports”. Anything you can think about sports, you can write down in our comment area.
2. Original, simple but organized. Try to make fewer mistakes by checking your spelling when you finish. And you should write within 200 words.
3. 5 days for writing. This Sunday (Jan. 28th) will be the last day for this writing practice.
4. Post your articles in the comment area below.

We will read your articles carefully, giving feedback soon. By the way, you are encouraged to interact with others in the comment area, helping each other learn English.
We hope you enjoy our writing club!

• Sports is very useful for our health. Many types of games are there like-football, basketball, cricket, hockey etc. Cricket is one of the famous game. Today we see sports is also important part of our life. Many Indians won the gold and silver medals in different games.Games are also played for the enjoy. In basketball 2 different teams playing for compete and one team won the match. Sports are also useful for the entertainment. And sports also help to increase our confidence level. Due to which we can participate in all types of games. I like sports very much. And my favourite game is basketball. Because I am the player of basketball in my college. I really enjoy to play basketball. In basketball the ball is put into the basket by the player and make a goal. Basketball is international level game. Basketball is played in all the countries. So we have to play games for our entertainment and for our health…. Thanks

• Plz persistent ur this effort so tht u can make a good write in eng i really inspired from u thtx alot

• Since older days games were performed in various and different ways from today…only manners and methods changed…games are keys of health…sports and games not only keeps us fit and healthy but also increases fraternity in society…it develops many virtues like leadership,fraternity,nationalism,encourage etc…in my country various games and sports are famous like cricket,football,tennis, kabbaddi,basketball etc.I like play football and cricket when I get time for them on weekends.I was captain of my state football team in my college time…sports also gives us name and fame.

• I really like every sport person and game but i hv no patience to play i weary rapidly so tht i can’t play well

• Sports and games are very usefull for healthy body and mind. I like badminton. Everyone should have to play some games for keep fit himself.

• Sports and games are very useful body and it is maintain to the body and every person is one game in the field.then he is strong tomorrow

• Sports is an essential gift donated by almighty to be chivalric and fit .
    It is the only thing that taught us to win and lose and more important than it is that it also prepares us in both ways mentally and physically
    It makes us learn that something more important than defeat or victory is to play the sport by sportsmanship.
    I myself play cricket professionally,I can’t imagine my life without sports it would be fully blind,
    ok thanks u-dictionary for giving me a wonderful chance to share my thoughts in front of all, good bye

• Sports is something as important as our food. If you eat, then you have to work out. The best way to work out is through sports. Doing exercises or going to the gym is boring. You feel motivated for a few days and latter you stop it all together. But instead you decide to play with your friends daily it has lot more benefits. The first one is of course you can burn your calories.Your body gets to move well. There will be a pretty good amount of intake of oxygen. As you play with your friends your relation with them too increases. Playing games is lot more fun than other workouts. Students who engage in sports are tend to face failures with less depression. This is because when you play you face both victory and failure. Good sportsman spirt gets inbibed in you. Also sports players know to work as a team and coordinate your team members analysing their strengths and weaknesses. Try to do some sports daily as it does a lot of good. Play well and stay fit.

• Sports is not just related to physical activities it is related to over mental as well as over life I love sports . sports is the best way to make friends and intrect with people it also helps to make decisions in our life sports shows the value of loss and win in over life it helps to control over thoughts it aslo help to take better decisions. Sports ends the distance between religion and poor and rich when we play any games we play as a team so it is very important for as that believe in each other sports makes happiness.for some people like me happiness is sports like money is happiness for some businessman ..I like to unite world by sports and like when we believe each other in sports games for batter life all the people of world we have to unite I heard some where that the change is come form over self so not wait for someone for chang be the change you want to see in the world love yourself love what you like love over earth not just over country is over but the whole earth is over I believe some day their is no poverty,no religion no fighting on the earth ..

• Whenever word ‘sport’ is come to my mind. I just feel energetic, which want to come outside. I think everybody should take part in sports whatever is the.. but we must choose. It not only shapes our body even shape our mind.

• There are many different types of sports all over the world. My favourite one is badminton.i love playing it.sports not only makes us active but also teaches us how to work as a team.it also teaches us that in this life u will sometimes loose and sometimes win, but u should never get upset if u loose because you give someone else a chance to win. Sports is one of the activity that has united many countries together.i think everyone should play one or the other game to keep their body as well as mind fit .

• Sports is very important in our life because its maintain properly our health.sports is very easy activities and a interesting activities .sports is very necessary for good health

• Since my childhood i was a isolate person. Always stayed at home. I did not have frieds except my school mates. Then after one day, I visited neighbour home. At there home there son was playing alone cricket by striking the ball at wall and hitting it by bat. After watching him for a few time, he called me to join him in his alone game. I started to bowling him. From that day I was fascinated towards cricket. And we both started playing together daily. By time we became good friend.At that time I started to visit to park, where more guys plays cricket. Slowly I had many friends due to cricket. Whenever there was any tournament they all looked for me due to my good bowling skill. Eventually I was well known to everyone due to my cricket game.

• When it comes to sports everyone has many memories with this words …because in our childhood it was the only mean to pass the time with our friends and siblings..
    So it not only keeps us fit and flexible for any need but also it builds our confidence and ignites the feeling for leadership …
    With the spell of time the rules and kind of sports are getting changed..
    There are many sports in this word and every sport needs a healthy body to perform well in that game ..it takes strength and concentration ..
    So it is not only the medium to pass time but also we can keep ourself , societies fit and away from bad habits

• Sports
    Well, first of all I have to say that sports are most important part of the exercise. Because all type of sports are deeply connected with the physical or mental and health related of the person. It helps to improve our physical and mental ability and skills. Sports are useful and necessary for all. Its play an important role in our life. But now a days most of children know about the sports as mobile games. They don’t like to play indoor and outdoor games. The only like to play games on mobile instead of playing any outdoor indoor games which is not good for health. Its effect their health a lot.Everyone have to be played sports for physical fitness. Sports becomes not only one’s hobby but also one can make sports his/ her as a career. At last I must have to say that sports are very important for our body. Everyone should play sports regularly.

• Sir, If i have said anything wrong then please correct it..I want to improve my writing skills perfect and effectively.

• Sports brings happiness in our life and also it gives us good physic. Yes it is so true but there is another thing which we can get from sport is motivation.
    When we are suffering a problems in our life and we get demotivated just compare your problem with sport which you like. Just imagine what have our favorite player done when he was going to lose a match..
    My favorite game is Cricket and I learnt a lot of things from it. I learnt how to stay calm in extremely bad condition from M S Dhoni. How to correct our mistakes from past and move on and just be improving from virat kohli. And how to devoted to your goal and be perfect from all time great sachin tendulkar..
    So I think sport is utmost platform for motivation.

• Sports are very important for good health.it helps in circulation of blood in the body properly. it helps in making immunity and boosts self esteem as well. Any sports could be choosen as per our likeliness n doing it on the regular basis will help making our body strong n fit. I like basketball.i used to play this in my school. It entertained me in every possible way.i enjoyed n loved to play this game. Though i also watch cricket with the family its very soothing for our mind. Gone are the days when sports were not considered to be as good as studies.But now the scenerio has totally changed.parents are understanding the importance of sports they are now encouraging there children for making sports as their career. In jobs also there are sports quota option. So it is now very favorable option for everything.

• Sports is a very good way to live a joyful and healthy life. There are so many types of sports. Some sports are just for refreshment of mind and some sports enable us a complete excersice of the body. We feel very active if we play a sport regularly. It is not only good for our health but it also teaches us some moral lessons about lose or win, leadership, value of rules and etc. Everyone should choose their sport accordingly. Thank you

• “A healthy mind lives in a healthy body”. It’s a universal fact. So there is not a single doubt that sports make it happens. In today’s scenario everyone wants to get success even if costs health. So wealth is more precious than health, that’s all we are doing with ourselves. But sports not only gives us a healthy body but also make us stress free. Outdoor games like Cricket,football, badminton, volleyball etc.helps in boost up us physically whereas indoor games such as Sudoku, Chess, crossword plays vital role to improve our mental strength. I love to play crossword, sudoku and Badminton. Sports activities help us to get rid of many diseases like obesity. Instead of this no one can not deny it’s values in professional life as well. So all we can say that “health is wealth” and sports nurture it well.

• I would like to start with the name of Allah who’s the most merciful and the most gracious.
    I want to told you about sports there are many sports like cricket,volleyball,football,snooker etc sport’s very essential for good health i like cricket and cricket is my favourite game I am playing cricket daily I am a fast bowler I can bowl with a good speed and I can bat too And in college we are playing volleyball I enjoyed volleyball game with my friends at college sports makes good relation between friends if we play any game daily we will not feel sick and sports makes good health And my best performance in cricket is when I played for Pakistan in under19 cricket I got six wickets and made 34 winning runs And at that time I was so happy because I won match for my country and my friends were so happy for me at that time

• Sports is all about discipline, punctuality, dedication &sportsmanship.
    Sports makes us healthy & active. We can improve our concentration with help of games. For example: -football.
    Football is really a nice game. Being a footballer we should be fast, confident and expert in our techniques and above that we should be fully concentrated on goal and movements of football. It makes us to feel happy & active.
    We feel fresh after playing any game.
    It improves our communication skills as we have to communicate with our team members.

• Sports is a chance to be someone important too. Parents don’t let their children spend too much time practicing a sport .they prefer that children go to read some book or do something else. But they never stop and think about. What if my son is meant to play soccer or at any other sport. And you will never know because you never let them do what they really liked.
    If your sons are good to play some sport let them practice all the time they need, because if he really means to play , he can become a professional player. Some day But if you sent him to study and he doesn’t like to do it. No matter how much time he spend studying he will never be. A professional player. And I’m not sure what I’m talking about. I’m just writting to reach the 200 words they ask for. Which is pretty convenient because if you do it you will get lot of practice and I bet you will be speaking, reading and writing sooner than you think. I’m a new user. Thanks for the app and support to all the people who want to learn a new language.

• Sports is a very importante part of every human and animals life.sport make healthy and teach sociality. This is only one thing which every child brings to come naturally from his mother stomach.
    From ancient time sports are playing a important role to make today’s modern world.
    We try to teach many games or sports from our school days.sports teach us every feeling of life like happiness,sorrow,fighting,competion,dicipline etc.
    In these days many sports are liking by all world’s people.football is the most famous game of world.
    But as we going to further in computer time our new generation going to slowly slowly forget the importance of sports in our life.
    Sports is play how much role in our life it’s we can know about our today’s unhealthy and unsafelife life style.

• I don’t seems really like sports, or i just bad at sports :). But I have been join with basketball club at seventh grade and it does’nt take quite long time. I just bored because can’t improved as much as my friends. Since then i never been take part at any other sports club.Sometimes i do light exercise such as stretching and aerobics.

• I like sports.when I was a child I wouldn’t have a opportunity to play the sports.now a days so many opportunities to play the sport’s and these days kids should choose one sport’s because they need physical activity to fit in the society. Sports give us positive energy to get rid of stress.

• Thanks to all.. wow it’s an amazing feeling to share with u of my ability to write in English.i have been waiting for this kind of opportunity from so many days earlier.let me come into the situation about which u all have been writing.”SPORTS”-what I can explain about sports differently, guy’s did you observe this we are also playing a game here as writing in English with our beauty of our enormous communication skills by taking It sportiveness.i strongly believe that sports is the next level to studies where the people humanity and equality play’s a huge role to throw away the untouchabilty in the nation.besides it makes people unique support while playing for a country.thanks to our national players who makes us happy by playing sports.i love my country.. If i wrote anything wrong excuse me friends..

• Sports is one of the coolest thing we do . I’m not tierd when play some thing and it is good to play sports because it keeps is healthy and fit but now a days children not go and play outdoor games they are only on play on mobile or television . They don’t know the reason to play outdoor games.

• SPORTS
    Sports- the name itself make you feel energetic, it doesn’t matter hardly which sport it is. I liked to play a cricket alot in my childhood though never like watching it on TV. There were many other sports which i used to like playing were Badminton, Kho-Kho, etc. The list is huge but frankly saying it was the only way to get rid of all worries which were like doing homework, going school in that time. Even today, to play any kind of sports make us feel relaxed and give us soothing essence. I think without sports there can be no relax in life. So, must have time to your favourite sports and play it on every weekend just to relax your body and mind from daily pursuit of life as it is a MANTRA of life.

• Sports give us lots of ability such as being competitive and friendly in the same time. Today I am going to talk about this. First of all this ability makes us more patient and easygoing I know that being a social man is the key of being successful because social people know how to give time to themselves and how to do their job quickly and accurately this ability is definitely come from sports and being balanced actually being balanced is also come from sports because sportive people have to use their brains and their bodies in the same time and it makes us definitely balanced people because to being balanced we have to use our brains and plan and to do things quickly you have to use your bodies effectively. Let’s talk about how sports makes us friendly. Generally sports are consist of more than one person. But sometimes everything changes there are many sports which has dangerous effects. We should be careful and stay away from these sports because they can hurt us. But it doesn’t change the profits of the sports. Don’t change your passion to doing sports. Thank you everyone for your interest to writing and reading happy weekends.

• Sports are inbuilt in everyone. Sports are being played nationally and internationally. There are different types of sports in India like kabaddi, table-tennis, athlete, cricket etc. But mostly Indians play cricket in India. Cricket is present in everyone’s soul.

• I am very fond to sports. Especially cricket. Our indian team is doing very well overseas, this season. I liked the attitude our players have shown in South Africa. We have found very talented and aggressive captain in virat kohli. Who is leading the team in a very positive way. He has shown very positive charactor in South African conditions. He keep motivating his team through the bad phase and ultimately results come in our favour in last test. Where they bought very unlike win.

• I am telling about Sports
    I think sports is a very faithfully game for all people sports are not only game its change our future because if our body is fit so every forces can give us a job and we create our future lovely and nicely
    Sports is best idea to improve our on future thanks

• Sports is an inevitable part of man’s life.it is that spark that recreates and energizes us every time.It is for sure the favourite time pass for all of us(especially children). It is that indispensable segment which teaches us many alluring lessons of life indeliberately.(not necessarily straight from the horse’s mouth but yes, through many indirect sources for sure.) For instance, it teaches us discipline,honesty , teamwork , co-operation,syncronisation and yes,most important,sportsmanspirit.Last but not the least,sports is happiness,sports is magnificent , sports is energy, sports is study,sports is love,it is humanity and the most noticeable part sports is also a person’s pride and livelihood(Virat Kohli,Sania Mirza,Saina Nehwal etc.)

• When i was a kid i inspired olimpic games and wanted to be a good swimmer a lot. Representing your country can be the best unforgettable moment. Furthermore sports make oppurtinites to built healthy body even doing some exercises keep you fit. I think everyone should deal with sports since childhood and have to teach their child importance of this

• The best way to live feet is to join sports.we can join any sports according to our capabilities.
    It provides us a lot of recreation and enjoyment. It is good for our body and also increase our stamina and the best thing is it is free of cost so anyone can join any sports at anytime and charge himself.

• Sports really necessary in today’s life .but in today’s scenario all are busy in there phones ..children also like to play game on mobile phone.
    And it will affect there health in a negavtive way.so I think sports is must necessary for all.

• Sport is an excerise. Sport is mind freshers.
    The main problem with us we play sport for to win but the people have no idea that its the part of game to win or loss we should play games for our body fitness for our mind freshing