1. He was booked for driving on the wrong side of the road.
2. Driving under the influence of alcohol is severely forbidden.
3. Every one should observe the traffic regulations.
4. Homicide by automobile is a special category of homicide recognized in some states.
5. Mary was fined $10 for speeding.
6. The driver had an excessive amount of alcohol in his blood.
7. The guidelines lay down rules for dealing with traffic offences.
8. The tribunal’s terms of reference do not cover traffic offences.
9. The traffic court has jurisdiction over violation of statutes governing the use of roads and motor vehicles.
10. Traffic police is a section of the police concerned with problems on the road.