1. A person may own land notwithstanding that another has an easement, such as a right of way,over it.
2. A person in possession is not bound to prove that the possessions belong him.
3. He is the de jure owner of the property.
4. His title to the property is defective.
5. Marital property is the same as community property and is divided equally upon divorce.
6. One independent object can only and only needs to establish one property right.
7. One should enjoy his property in such a manner as not to injure that of another person.
8. Ownership has been described as”the entirety of powers of use and disposal allowed by law”.
9. Ownership in indivision is ended by a partition of the property.
10. The ownership of the company has passed to bank.