Talk: I Seem to Get Fatter

VCG21gic19953707_meitu_2

男底色.pngHow can I lose weight, doctor? I seem to get fatter even when I just look at food?

女底色.pngWell, Jim. It is a combination of how much you eat, the type of food you eat, and when you eat your meals.

男底色.pngI never eat breakfast though.

女底色.pngThat’s a big mistake, you should always have a good breakfast. You will not run your car without fuel, and yet you expect your body to work without food.

男底色.pngI never thought about it that way.

女底色.pngI bet you eat a large evening meal, then sit and watch TV or read a book. Then instead of burning off your energy, your body stores it as fat.

男底色.pngOh doctor, I feel so foolish.

女底色.pngWay to control is really using common sense when you plan your eating habits.

男底色.pngI know doctor, thank you so much.

• I want to improve my english day ba day..its tooo difficult ..so plzz help mee

• Best app ever it helps to say english and don’t take too much space.LIKES FOR THIS APP!

• This is obviously an excellent app. I think it is better to have the applications of phrases. I mean in what kind of situations we have to use a particular phrase.

• My english was so weak so i want to learn it i m getting very nervous while speaking someone in english i knw every words and meaning and convertiate in english and i m scared to speak in english plz help me

• hello guys my name is keshav.
      and i am searching a person who can tlk o me on facebook . if any person want to practice with me so they can send me request.
      on. keshav.prajapati. 1276487@facebook. com

thnx
      you can talk to me bother saurabh

• i am searching a person who can tlk o me on facebook . if any person want to practice with me so they can send me request.
      on. keshav.prajapati. 1276487@facebook. com

thnx
      you can talk to me bother saurabh

• hello guys my name is keshav.
    on. keshav.prajapati. 1276487@facebook. com

thnx

• English is a simple language as simple as Hindi .. Try to speak in English all day and you will see the change in you. Is not difficult after all it’s a language you just need to understand guys. And make your vocabulary strong it will help you more. Learn at least 20 words in a day and then use them that’s it.