Today we are going to learn “hypocrite”. It means someone who pretends to have certain beliefs or opinions that they do not really have.
(1) If so, does this hypocrite really believe, in his heart, what he is saying?
(2) The magazine wrongly suggested he was a liar and a hypocrite.
Another word is “engage”. It means to to become involved in an activity, to attract someone’s attention or to set up a close relationship.
(1) Only 10% of American adults engage in regular exercise.
(2) The toy didn’t engage her interest for long.
(3) Are you so tired you don’t have the energy to engage with your kids?