1. Regarding salary, I leave that to you but feel certain that I can earn at least $ 4,000 per month.
2. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
3. The salary at which I should desire to commence is from $ 4,000 to 5,000.
4. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of it-self, as it always does, if other things are all right.
5. I’m quite willing to start with a small salary.
6. With regard to salary, I leave it to you.
7. The salary required is $ 2,000 per month, living in the house.
8. As much as I should like to join your organization, it would not be advisable for me to do so for less than $ 5,000, which is my present salary.
9. As regards salary, I would be glad to start at $ 3,000 per month plus commission. Reference may be furnished if it is required.
10. With respect to salary, I shall expect $ 4,000 a month.
2.serve on trial
3.as it always does
4.with regard to….