- Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself …”
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
- If I love you, what business is it of yours?
- In your life, there will be at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
- Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.
- We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
- Love is not about possession, its all about appreciation.