Writing Club: Let’s Write About “Exam”!

Last week we set our writing theme “learning English”, and many of you shared your special learning experience. We hope you can learn from others, and find your own way to improve English skills. We noticed that you have many experience in common, then this week, we shall encourage you to discuss on a special topic-EXAMS.
考试
So here are the requirements:
1. Write about “exams“. We have all been through so many tests and exams. No matter you are students, office workers or others, you can never avoid exams. What is the most important exam for you? What exam impress you the most? … Share your stories about exams. If you are preparing for an important exam, why not release the pressure here? We are always here to help!
2. Original, simple but organized. Try to make fewer mistakes by checking your spelling when you finish. And you should write within 200 words.
3. 3 days for writing. Next Tuesday (Oct. 31st) will be the last day for this writing practice.
4. Post your articles in the comment area below.
We will read your articles carefully, giving feedback soon. By the way, you are encouraged to interact with others in the comment area, helping each other learn English.
We hope you enjoy our writing club!

• I am not be good in English but I think this is not end I have more to learn thanks to UDICTIONARY

• You can start from today step by step! Follow us, practice with us!

• Where we right the exam?
    Any special palce for the exam?
    And I want to improve my communication in one month it is possible?
    Otherwise I will lose my job?

• Oh, one month is quite short. But if you make a study plan from now and follow it strictly there will be a chance for you to achieve a good grade.

• Yaaa nothing is impossible u can learn english in 1 week also but u should have passion of learning english u should not forget ur dreams … but yaa don’t take it as burden tht u will be thrown out from ur job … rather think u might be having some another good oportunity

• Exam – I used to afraid a lot during exams in my childhood, So I was reading till 11pm before the exam day and was waking up at 5am on the exam day to complete all the topics. Exams are very important to calculate the students knowledge but some people are giving objections since it will make extra pressure on Kids. Personally I liked exams because it will make you tough and help you to solve issues in the future.

• Exactly. Without pressure, sometimes it will be hard for kids to find their dreams and make their dreams come true. Then wish you good luck.

• Exam a name no one really happy with, but all have to face. Assessment should be the either name for routine performance evaluation conducted with relation to education. Exam is the real challenge everyone face daily in life. Someone enjoy, get disappointed, take easy and be ready for next day. Others fail to do, get disheartened, blame others or in this era get to depression which results into all evils modern society facing.

• Every important exam is like a fight not only for yourself but for your own future. Like your expression!

• Hi udictionary first of all thank you for giving a chance of learning and evolving the skills essay in english.. Now a days it has been getting importance… Well, coming to my case… I used to be very happy whenver they conduct exams in my school days because i used to get the top rank.. But in my b.tech i used to be afraid as i was not good at studies.. Anyways exams should be conducted as it is useful to improve ourselves..

• It is normal for freshmen to get upset when facing new challenges. It takes time to adapt to new environment. Just work hard like you used to do. Good luck! You need to believe you can.

• My name is ravi kumar i will tell u exam exam is a very important part of life now days every where uw gave exam.we gave exam from childhood to old age.every year we gave many more exam.when we was school student gave exam in school nd after that we went in college then there also many more exam without exam life is not possible today because if u leave one single exam then you could back onr year in your life so every exam have a important role in your life ..life also take your exam every moment .sometime u happy & sometime u will go in deppration .this is also a exam how u live in both setuation

• Exactly. Just treat exams like parts of our life. Happiness, sadness, friendship, love, through those can we actually grow up.

• I love to giving exam. Because it tell me about myself. I’m not saying only school/collage exam, i’m also saying about life exam. We all have some difficulties to live in this world. According to me this difficulties called life exam. And I’m happy with these type of difficulty because they competite to me with myself. They meet me in different stage of life and they also give us a lot of encouragement. If there are no difficulty, no problem, no competition in life, than life will not do nothing. Sometimes if we fail in life exam, don’t get frustrated.If you do not win after deflating the deficiency then even then you will come out with a lot of changes in your life. As same as school/collage exam. I’m not afraid in to give any type of exam.Because when I’m giving exam I know that I give my best today. And I don’t care it pass or fail me but it give me a bit which changes a lot inside me.
    Most important exam for me is UPSC. It impress me after engg. And I’m preparing for UPSC.

• Wish you best luck in your UPSC exam! You are a strong fighter both in body and spirit. Hope you can always get what you want.

• There is some error in your statement .
      1rst. than life will not do nothing.
      Then life will not do anything.
      Than is used in comparative state .and after not we should use positive word not negative .

• “Exams” the name is enough for me to get stressed, no matter if you’re grown up or not , you get a bit uncomfortable every time you get to know that exams are coming, atleast it happens with me. and yes I’m a student and my exams are near and the most important exam for me is competitive exams and I’m preparing for them since a long time. And after graduation I wish to do a government job and for that I have to give exams and no one can get anything they want to get without hard work and the exams let us know who performed the best and therefore it doesn’t matter if you fear them ,they are important.

• Yep, exams help you know yourself and your peers. Just go for it!

• In my opinion, examination is a way to fulfill your dreams.All you have to do is, Set a Target to yourself,no matter how hard it is, give your 101%(a little extra is must).Exams help a lot to bring an improvement in the individual’s knowledge because they provide regular feedback to the students who acknowledge their shortcomings and work on them. Student work hard to improve their knowledge and their skills In this way they learn more.Exams builds a common platform to test the credentials of students.
    Don’t think about the marks,BuilExams builds a common platform to test the credentials of studentsd a future.Do not afraid of exams because we are giving the most difficult exam which we called LIFE. Aren’t we nailing it?. Of course we all are toppers.

• Think about our life, a certain exam is just a small challenge. Good luck for all those fighters who never give themselves up.

• Exam…
    exam is important part of life. it prooves the strength of person. while examing everyone try to effort as more as possible to show their talent than any other. in our life there is one of the type of exam at each movement until death. some people get passed and some of them get failed. but exam is never end in our life upto death so try to crack the exam unti you get satisfication with success.

• Nice. We take exams because we want to be stronger and get better living environment. We fight for our future.

• In my opinion, examination is a way to fulfill your dreams.All you have to do is, Set a Target to yourself,no matter how hard it is, give your 101%(a little extra is must).Exams help a lot to bring an improvement in the individual’s knowledge because they provide regular feedback to the students who acknowledge their shortcomings and work on them. Student work hard to improve their knowledge and their skills. In this way they learn more.Exams builds a common platform to test the credentials of students.
    Don’t think about the marks,Build a future.Do not afraid of exams because we are giving the most difficult exam which we called LIFE. Aren’t we nailing it?. Of course we all are toppers.

• Hi everyone! I am logan. Today i am discussing about a topic. Exam is very important in our life. It is a tool with which we can enhance our skills. It is platform where we can perform and tell to others how good i am. The most important exam in our life was board exam. Because everybody ask you about this. Now these days i am preparing for government exams. I like that type of exams in which only one paper have to be clear. I really like ukpsc exams.

• Haha, wish you success in your UPSC exams! Show the best of yourself.

• Exams was my favourite time duration in my school days because that was the time when I can show my caliber to my classmates and teachers. I used to love exams because I was an very good student and always attained very good percentage. But now I don’t think that I like exams that much because now there is a time gap , now I m young, an engineering student and have lots of friends that means a lot of distraction . I am having a good position in my college too but nowadays I m not enjoying it as I used to in my childhood.
    I have always cleared all my exams but sadly I have failed in my life exam.

• It’s like you are not interested in your present major. If you feel like you choose the unsuitable job, you either find a new career plan or find what you are interested now. Good luck.

• Exam:- A phase, every student have to go through this. It’s a way to find out what one is doing during his semester.
    I am giving the exams since my childhood. Every year, I appear for 4-5 exams during semesters. As I am a student of engineering so I don’t take so haedache of exams. I just start my preparation one or two weeks before the exams. But I was not so till my school level education(+2). I used to prepare beforehand. I used to secure good marks(It doesn’t mean now I don’t secure good πŸ˜›). I used to hold first or third position in the class. But now I am in the avrage student category, I am happy though. I have given one important exam till now JEE. As a result, I got selected for NIT(Though I didn’t get IIT).
    Currently I’m preparing for an exam which is given by most of the engineers-GATE. In near future, I will be preparing for UPSC.

Thank You!!

Note:- I am really happy to see this. This is a great plateform for someone to improve his/her writing skills. This is my first article. One again Thank You U-Dictionary.

• Wow, you are so brilliant. You have a clear career plan, then hope you will achieve them in the future. Good luck.

• Thanks a lot.
        You didn’t tell about mistakes that I made in my article. I was eagerly waiting for the feedback.

• Exam that sounds like scared to me,in my school and college day i have never failed in exam,because i already prepared for exams,i solved earlier exam paper ,and life is also like a exam everytime life is getting your exam like when you start your job,in married life,become a father of baby, everytime.today I do job in a company,but also now I see in a dreams tomorrow is my exam and I am not prepared for exam and what will I do in exam,then I wake up in morning everything is fine.so forget the exam and enjoy life with hard work and honesty.

• ffvk GB ho hd🌱🍯🌱🌱🍯🌱🐝🌱
      🌱🍯🌱🌱🍯🌱🌱🌱
      🌱🍯🍯🍯🍯🌱🍯🌱
      🌱🍯🌱🌱🍯🌱🍯🌱
      🌱🍯🌱🌱🍯🌱🍯🌱
      🌼🌱 Hi honey! 🌱🌼
      fbyrjuhfi t hi p km. dk iyf t j in yei

• Before my admission to the MBA at the Karachi University in Karachi. I had to appear for a Aptitude test. I had to pass some busy moments and thus was unable to prepare for the test. So, it turned out to be a difficult test for me. I would like to thank you for this topic and the time to let me talk about it …

Generally, the Aptitude test is taken before the admission at most of the universities in Pakistan. The test is easy when you have the right Preparation but without any Preparations, this is really a difficult one. Particularly, the analytical writing and critical thinking sections are troublesome for the newbies. It is really hard to answer questions when they are from any different field of study and this is the way to justify the fitness of any candidate for a Postgraduate Program at any Universities …

• Congratulations! We are happy for your success. As you said, preparation makes exams easier.

• Hi fnds …. Here we go to discuss about exam in my life? Exam is the thinks that not means to solve the board exam paper or it is not only for only students . I think exam is the regular part of life for each and everyone which comes and will continue till the end of life. Exam comes in the life of students, office, worker , businessman, literate ,illetrate and so on……
    When I was a 5 year boy and till now I have faced many problems in my life that was the exam for me . after that I fight to these exam without afraid and always got success in each part of my life

• Wow,you are a real fighter! Every challenge is like an exam which push you ahead.

• Exams are the things in which the children will do extra hard work and they will be disciplined in the class and will be attentive to what teacher is saying in the class.Thus we get pressure on us but when exams are over we get relief from the pressure and be a free bird

• It’s a normal process of studying like exams are gatekeepers of new knowledge. If you beat them, then you gain new knowledge. As the saying goes, no pain, no gain.

• Exams are the things in which the children will do extra hard work and they be disciplined in the class and be attentive to what teacher is saying in the class.Thus we get pressure on us but when exams are over we get relief from the pressure and be a free bird
    And its not time for study

• Exam.. The word which always give me the pressure and when i hear this word from any where a sudden seriousness comes to my mind. Exam is like a indicator that r we going in the right direction or not? It is always help us to get improve ourselves by judging our weak areas and the strong areas. It might be a success or a failure for some one but exam is always try to keep u in the right direction. Some time i hate it but some time i love it and enjoy it also.

• Yep, exams can bring happiness and bitterness together. Just keep calm and study hard, and you will get it over.

• Exam ..! Most herte word for students …😊
    I am also one of them student..But really, nowadays I realise that without appear in exam No one can Go Ahead..
    ExamπŸ‘
    In Other words …
    Exam is not always wich you are write in examination Hall or in front of Examiner …It is when you are doing hard work ,with your passion .And your life is not in good situation, even so ,you are doing that with your courage.that is aslo a types of exam ..Wich is not conduct by any institution or any Examiner ..It is only conduct by your life ,which gives you result as your performance…
    So my suggestion about exam, that if u had passed school or college …Then ready for your next level beacuse that will more Hard and you would not able to copy aslo..
    πŸ‘πŸ‘Thnx
    Regard….Ajeet😊

• Exam.When I was in elementary school I used to like exam days.It because Everytime the school hold an exam,the students could go home earlier than usual,and well.. I always get high score for any subjects.But now.. I feel afraid and worry Everytime I know there will be an exam.My score when I was a child give me pressure.. My parents expect me to continue get those high score.That makes me afraid of making any mistake and always say sorry to everything.But there is a time I like it.

• We all feel the same. Once felt upset when got poor grades, then got under pressure of the family and ourselves. But think about it, high score just represents a period of time, and lift is long, you never know what will come next. Go for it.

• Exams are something which is very important. There are two types of students who scores good marks. First- the one who studies whole year very nicely and at the time of exam they feel relaxed.
    Second- the one who doesn’t study the whole year but at the time of exam they study whole night and I am a second type of student. I have always scored above 88%. The most lovely exam is sst. I feel it very easy to learn. All the chapters are very interesting.

• It doesn’t matter whether you are a school going kid or a grown up every time you have to face an exam it can be an official exam e.g, school exams, exams given during college time ,exam for jobs or it could be a life’s exam. Yes! Each and every time life gives us a task which is an exam for us, it is important for us to get pass in every exam of life. All the exams we face in our life always gives us a lesson. Everyone get stressed whenever they hear the word “exams” we should understand that exams, grades and marks are temporary but the education, the lesson we are getting through it is permanent …we should acknowledge it too that it is okay to fail; it is not okay to quit.
    Just remember you are capable of more than you know …and yeah one more thing

Don’t Stress..
    Do your Best…and
    Forget the Rest!!!

• Yep, you said what we really need to do. Treat exams as usual little thing.

• Exam

we have to fight exam in school or in daily life. This is the name to evaluate ourselves. Sometimes we feel happy to do this when we are free of burden.
    . . . . . . . But now a time children are looking this as a big problem because of written or old style of evaluation. Some students who are good in oral they also feel irritated and Whoand are good in other skill their skills are not evaluated properly. According to me, it is not good.

EVERY SKILL SHOULD BE EVALUATED.

• Exam,
    prepared study until one day before deadline,
    just enjoyed doing exam
    and then happiness received results

• First of all I would like to say thanks to U-Dictionery for giving a chance to write something in English. When I studied in my academic school then I thought that how way read and learn a thick book my senior and prepare yourself to give exam. I thought that it was too difficult but after that when I went to study in college then it becomes so easy.
    When I prepared myself much more that I could, but I always afraid untill I faced my question pepper.

• Every student do the same thing as you: well prepared but still worried when receive paper. It is normal, and we are pushed to spend more time on studying.

• Thanks for helping me to learn English easily U dictionary …………..

• Exam is a word from which the fear and unpleasant feeling comes in children mind.During the early years of schooling small kids don’t have any interest and fear of exam.They only want to play and enjoy their lives.The only thing they know that there spare time will be reduced by parents in comparison to their regular time.When the children enter the primary classes and then the higher classes gradually,they think that exams create the ambiance which is full of stress, anxiety.They also concentrate on study and work hard to get good marks.At this stage students work hard ,focus on study because of the fear of failure in exams and they will struck in same class.But later they understand the value of exams.Our life is full of exams whether it is formal or informal.Everyone has to face the exams of life.Through the exams we can measure the progress of work. Exams are the sucess of our life by which we can achieve something in our life,so it depends on us how do we face it either in a positive way or in a negative way.

• Thank u for the individual reply.It is such a great work but i want to give you one suggestion.No doubt that it is the best dictionary in the world but it will be more beneficial for us if you provide synonyms of the word so that we can know the alternate meaning of world.

• Exam are one of the most horrible ever a student have to face. Hello I am AKANKSHA GAUTAM studying in 6 standard. It is a trend of cheating during exams now days but I never find it fun to cheat . I am not even a A1 holder but I am still happy with my A2 records as I don’t cheat like other children do in my class . During my first 3 hours exams I was really confused , I started looking at everyone sitting near me as a dump girl that was the first day I cheat with my friend Gouri . She is a great liar and try to cheat in her every exam but she is a A1 holder too. I don’t like to cheat but I was forced by the situation to do so. I gained 40 out of 80 in that exam I was really upset and from that I promised myself not to cheat even if I sit ideal in exam .
    I wish my self good luck and ask myself to believe in me instead of believing in other people .πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

• You are so brave to refuse cheating. When people are under great pressure and lured into cheating, it is hard to get out. But you did it successfully. Based on what you did, you are a honest girl, and you deserve a better future.

• In life everyone have to face certain situations, where there abilities, characters, and knowledge is tested. Even you are rich or poor it doesn’t matter, you have to face it, some tests are simple and some are tough, some test your endurance and some test your strength. Tests are necessary for everyone, from children to adulthood and even you’re tested in old age too. Tests are also taken from students to professionals to check their ability, knowledge, wisdom, and how they deal with a problem in different situation………………
    So let’s get ready to give every year and pass the “exam”.

• A school days I heard this exam name but I know that only writing exam on that time.
    In school time one to nine classes I have written normal exams but ten class I had written more exams why because that is public exam but I enjoy lot of memories in ten class and some times iam copied exam with remembering answers.
    After completion of SSC public exam,I went intermediate level the exam pages are increased.
    In front of writing public exam I don’t have fear with writing exam and I had fear is only examination results.
    The SSC public exam I did went outside exam center to wrote exams.
    On intermediate public exam also I went outside exam center to wrote exam.
    In exam time iam taking Hall ticket, checking exam date and going to center.in middle of home to exam center on that time very happy to go that journey and sometimes I did walked to exam center also.
    I was degree time the exam centers is different and writing exam papers are increased.
    After completion of degree ,next I went post graduation studies.an exams I wrote semesters.then iam going to interview time I had written exam one is writing on paper and another one is writing in online exam.
    What iam understood that exam means remembering of knowledge,writing, improving correction words,speed writing, maintaining time,hand writing and getting marks.that’s it!.

• Dear, you should give more details of one impressive exam instead of listing all the exams you once had. You can tell us more about your preparation and feelings.

• The topic of this writing is very interesting. I would like to view exam as a test or obstacle that we face in our daily life. Well i have learnt that even somebody pass their written exam in school or university, it cannot be used to measure their success in future or in order to survive in their life. This is because the only way to be succesful in this world is by gaining some skill practically. I have seen so many people that failed in their education but because they have their vision of what they want to be, they strived in their own way and finally achieved their dream and target of life. I have heard a saying, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. So my point is we can never give up when we are facing a crisis in our life. If someone want to be successful in their life, they must bear the risk of failing. We don’t have to afraid of failure but we have to love the success.

• A brave warrior never stop fighting. He/ she will never give up because he/ she loves to solve the problems other than avoiding the challenge.

• I m very weak in English please help me for getting Good marks in board exams if I write articles every day will you please check my mistakes

• I am not good in english but I want to. I always hesitate to speak in english in front of others. I just want to check my mistakes to know about my writing skills.so what is the best method for it.

• Exam:- Exam a test in which everyone has to get pass. Life is a exam a test… Everyday u will ur life. Right Allah created human beings to test us that who is best in character in good deeds…. There is no God but Allah. I will give u a simple example if tomorrow is ur exam N u N u will surely prepare for ur exam right if tomorrow is English exam N u r preparing for hindi exam then tomorrow definetly u will fail in ur exam am a right? Similarly if u associate partners with Allah N u disbelieve in oneness of God then u will surely fail on the day of judgment so start preparing N believe dat there is no God but Allah and practice religion Islam because its a true religion and on the day of judgement no one will save u from hell fire. So start practicing religion Islam. Don’t think negative I am guiding u a right religion. Islam means peace. If now u deny u will regret on the day of judgment. Every soul will taste death

• Everyday u will ur life… Life is only a test.. I can say it’s a exam I hope this message helped everyone. May Allah guide u.

• Whatever is in the heavens and earth all belongs to Allah… N Allah created us to worship him (alone) there is no God but Allah

• Exams the name of exams remind me the days of my school time .when we heared about the exam dates ,during exams we all doing preparations for late nights,wake up early morning and revise all the things.by exams we understand where we are and what we want to improve in ourself to compete in today competitive world.so do not afraid of exams.

• First of all our life itself is a exam . Which teaches us many lesson either good or bad. But when we talk to students that should exam be conducted then 90% of them will say a big no . Beacause they take it as a pressure. They don’t want to know where they stand . But i think exams should be conducted every day but most probably it depend on the teacher . They are the one who can make a student eager to learn . And they are the person who changes the life

• Exams , such a wired and horrible word , sounds really bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Actually I hate exams and the surprise tests which haves planned by our mam on Friday, she is kind of a good woman but when she talks about such things she seems me a bad bad basest girl on the planet , though I aggre that exams are to make us strong that if we could deal with life exam so we should concerned with the preparation that we could easily pass that horrible hurdles that would make us strengthless and weak , so it’s a good idea for creating a boy into a man ❀️