177. As for me, with the development of our national economy, all these problems will certainly be solved step by step.
178. A much better and brighter future awaits us.
179. When an opportunity comes, it brings a promise but never realizes it on its own.
180. If you want to achieve something or intend to fulfill one of your ambitions, you must work hard, make efforts and get prepared. Otherwise, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to visit you.
181. The difference between a man who succeeds and one who does not lies only in the way each treats opportunities. The successful person always makes adequate preparations to meet opportunities as they duly arrive. The unsuccessful person, on the other hand, works little and just waits to see pass by.
182. In my opinion, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who are prepared adequately and qualified highly can make use of them to achieve purpose.
183. Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expressions.
184. The greater the population there is in a locality, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse.
185. Long before children are able to speak or understand a language, they communicate through facial expressions and by making noises.
186. Children with parents whose guidance is firm, consistent, and rational are inclined to possess high levels of self-confidence.