110. Many people seem to overlook the basic fact: the major function of clothing is to keep us warm and comfortable.
111. Furthermore, people who addict to fashion clothes have to spend more time going shopping and pay more attention to the impression they make on others. As a result, it is impossible to devote enough time and energy in their study and job.
112. No one can doubt the essential fact that the traffic problem over the last years has caused wide public concern all over the world. Experts in increasing numbers are beginning to believe that such situation would produce unfavorable effects on economic growth of local areas.
113. There are several reasons for this problem. One of the main reasons is that the number of vehicles is increasing much more rapidly than building of roads. Another primary reason is that there seem to be too many private cars and not enough public buses.
114. Meanwhile, the numbers of people, who have access to their own cars, have risen sharply in the recent years.
115. Moreover, many people, including drivers and cyclists, do not obey the traffic rules properly, especially at busy intersections. And this undoubtedly worsens the already grave situation.
116. The number of private cars in urban areas should be limited while the number of public buses should be increased.
117. Many survey show that people in increasing numbers are beginning to recognize that boarding school provides better environment and facilities for children.
118. At the same time, there are still many people who live under the traditional ideas that day schools play an extremely important role in children’s study.