1. For more than 40 years, researchers have been cataloging the non-verbal behaviors women use to let men know they’re interested (and vice versa). One important category of flirting includes the oldest trick in the book: hair tossing.
2. Another kinetic gesture that women often unconsciously engage in in order to show their interest is licking their lips. This behavior serves to draw your attention to her lips and indicate that a kiss could be in the cards.
3. When you were a kid, your number one way of showing a girl that you were smitten with her was likely by stuffing some sand in her mouth. Both men and women use teasing as a way to let another person know they’re crushing on them.
4. Merely being physically close to another person appears to increase how much we like them. When a woman deliberately moves closer towards you, she may therefore be luring you into liking her more。
5. Try taking things to the next level by sharing something about yourself with her. A reciprocal response where she offers up a similar level of information about herself is a hint that she has a favorable view of you, since both women and men tend to disclose personal details to people they like.