New start: Join our writing club online!

English writing is an essential part of English learning. We notice that you may have some problems in writing correctly and expressing yourself clearly. Writing well in English certainly will benefit your career especially when you apply for a job in international companies. Moreover, writing well helps you make friends all over the world.

写作headpicHow to develop your English writing skill? How to  write with great humour?

Join our writing club!

The next three days we will give you a special theme for writing, and we will choose the best five to polish and post. Of course, we provide you with some writing tips later on. The first writing theme is “friendship”, and you can tell us about your stories with your friends, or your understanding of friendship in English. We suggest you write within 50 words, making it simple and clear.

We look forward to your beautiful writings. Please attach your paragraphs in the comment area. Have fun!

• Friendship means two body with one soul.It is gives us a sense of well being and perfection.A person without a friend is like a cloud without rain.He can apprantly do day to day activities like a normal person but he can not taste the reality of life.He always feel alone,not sharing his thoughts with someone.It is well said that sharing grief or sadness with your friend lessens it,so a person without a friend or friendship can not enjoy life without mingling with friends.

• Hi!
      I like your wise word about friendship perse. As the mater as the fact, no body is peferct and making correction of what we did wrong is the best way of learning. In your speech, I noted a mistake according to my understanding. “It is gives us a sense of well being and perfection” there is something wrong in this sentence. It is a principle that, simple presenttense sentences do not use verb to be like is or are. Therefore your sentence was supported to be written as “it gives us a sense of well being and perfection. Thank

• Pls give me some suggestion how how can I improve English writing skill and spoken skill also.

• Friendship means a companionship, an understanding, even of unsaid words. Friends are the most precious and valuable gifts that you have throughout your life and the bond goes stronger and stronger with the life. You may some time can’t be real infront of someone but to your friend you will be always real that actually you are, can share everything, anything to your friends but not others.

• Friendship is just like a mixture of two colours . When two colours mix with each other they makes a new colour. Just like this when two friends sit together they make new ideas . Love of friends is unconditional. Friendship is a cute relation. One is nothing until he has a good friend.

• Friendship is just like a fuel or we can say it enery in life.
    No fuel no movement, no energy no life.
    Friendship is not only a word, its more than this.

• Friendship means a relation which makes us,with which we enjoy our life best moments ,which says us that there is someone who is with you in this world.with which you will not feel alone in this world.in which you get
    knowledge about this world .and in every first step of your
    life which says I am with you.and when we get good
    friends that becomes worldest good thing.then you don,t need to feel in any step of life that you are alone or to afraid to anything.

• Friendship is make a perfect human being. It is gain only advantages but choose who friend better for you or make a all types of friends to learn more and more thinks. coz all person atleast one speciality gifted god already. Friends is only relationship to share our all happiness or saddness. And give our best free advices. Present time I have a good and skillfull person to all credit my parents and my lovely friends.

• Friendship, well for me friendship means something different. According to me there are two types of friendship:
    1-You share with your best friends or friends
    2-You share with yourself

So in 1st senario you might have read and heard of a lot from other people or might have experienced it but today I wanna discuss about 2nd scenario with you.

According to me, friendship with yourself is the most important factor of life to be happy and to grow.When u will become your best friend then you will be able to explore yourself and can achieve whatever you wanna achieve in your life.Because when you will be your best friend no one else will ever dare to pull you down and actually no one can if you are there to support yourself.

So just think about it and let me know if you agree with kya thoughts.

• The word “friends” if you are bless with this word noboubt you are very lucky ,friend is the one who protect you, heal you,make you laugh .. she is like a moon in dark and creepy night ,like a rose in all between the cactus ,like a tree which provide shade to you in a sunny day..friend ship is not about all the time make each other laugh not about spending time 24 /7 hours friend is the who might be with you in all day but when she is with you,you forget all the bad days and start joying ,with whom you can share your all goods and bads

• Friendship is a relation which makes your worth living.your friend is a person with whom you can share everything,whether it shows your good part or worse.It means that you friend is a person who knows your reality more than anybody else.some friends only want their friend happy and accepts all bad deeds but a true friend mends your mistakes and makes you a better person.

• Assalam alaykum and hello to all i like english laugage and i want improuve myself more in sha Allah

• Friendship is something that we can’t explain in words .friendship is emotional attachment with somebody to whom we can share our positive and negative emotions without any hesitation
    .without friend we can’t enjoy our best moment in life . if you get true friends in life then consider it as a greatest gift from god.

• A bond in which 2 or more persons have freedom to express their feelings with each other easily is called ‘FRIENDSHIP’. All the problems will be finished if we will spend only some time with our friends. For a healthy friendship we should do whatever we can,after all for our friend’s happiness we can do such things. We should listen what our friend wants to say , if we do not have any interest in his/her talks just listen it for his happiness and for a healthy friendship.

• Friendship is like a company with two leaders. If they are good and loyal, the company will be great and nothing can defeat it. And if they are not, it will lead to big loses for each of them. So I appreciate my friends alot. But I have a bad habbit, when I become angry of one of my friends, I can’t forgive easly. Ofcourse that happens when she make a really bad thing.

• Hlo guys……
    Friendship according to me is with whom you can share each and everything without any hesitation….. And friend is one who accepts you as you are and with all your flaws…. Friendship is that bonding which never gets broken if made with love and loyalty….. That’s it all I mean about friendship….. Personally I am unlucky as I don’t have a friend like this in m life…. But I think the feeling of friendship will be the lovely feeling in the world..

• Friendship is a area in which we can explore our self without any hesitetion friendship is not about to perfection it’s about to realty of your soul and your mind friendship is not depend on your education or activety or style or hume, it’s one of the most beautiful gift of god for humanity. ||

• Friendship for me is like a non breakable and the most beautiful bond in our lives
    I simply cannot imagine my life without my friends. They are my life. Allah has blessed me with bestest of friends we are like soul mates.
    Friendship for the timepass and for benefit seeking is a sin in my prespectives. I hate those people who use their relationship woth friends to acheieve their goals or aims. Friendship without deep understanding and trust is vague and worthless.

• Friendship is the reason to be alive , is the strength to endure any difficulty, is the moment where we live thrice in just a moment and above all it kills loneliness .

• As one can’t live without food and water, similarly one can’t survive without friends. Because it is friends with whome we share our all feeling/emotions. It is friend who never let us to feel sad and solitude. Everyone can leave us but friends remains with us in all difficulties. The world can go against us but the true frinds bond of trust is difficult to break. Till friends are with us we get positive attitude as well as good thinkings with lots of joy. I conclude by saying friendship is the biggest weapon which human being possess.

• Friendship is two body and one soul ,without friendship a person is like a moon without star ,In friendship there are no barriers of relegion, cast,Gender,etc

• Friendship is very important part of our life. People generally says that who help you in trouble is true friend. But true friend not only help you during some trouble but understand your emotions and share the feeling. More important he believes in you and you believe in him. Friendship doesn’t mean you need a lot of friends. Even a single friends who is caring, mature and gentle is enough for you.

• Just like we can’t live without oxygen , a person can’t live without friends . Our friends are our oxygen they supply it with the mixture of love and care . In fact without this supply we would be not sustain a happy life. We share a special bond with them and create a deep sense of companionship. A friend can be anyone wheather mother , brother , sister or even the invisible energy The God .A friend in real sense defined as a source to which u can talk and it would take u to a right path. At last I would say Be a good friend and surround yourself with friendship environment.

• Friendship means honesty, mutual connection , love , addiction, and in which one find loyalty from each other . It is also something when we are there for each other as an affection against each other.

• Irrespective of complex or simple society that we live in, there are exist some strong relationship between every individual. Relationship varies with person to person that we interacted everyday life.Various form binding relation we have seen into every society either it is parental, marital,inheritable relationship. however if we go beyond from that relation, friendship is unbreakable bonding between people as a relationship. I have lot of friends in my life and everyone means to me, they helps me and pull out from every worse situation which I meet.every spheres in life we will have find some trustable friend and subsequently also find unworthy friend which gives positive or negative impact in our life.I personally faces many problem with friends but greater understanding made us to reconciled it. friendship has its own value that we never rejected the kind of pleasure we find from it which is differ from we got by other kind of relationship. concluding remark from myyside as a I observe in my whole life, friendship gives me lot of hapiness and a way to make busy life into a simple one.

• Friendship is bond between two friends, and the time which I spend with my friends that is unforgettable . . The things which we have did with them like Fighting, teasing, and loving those things can’t compare with others . . We usually do what we want to do with my friends. . But after completing studies now we are away from them . . Past 3 years ago . . Still we want that life which I spend with them. . But nothing can’t b changed . . Past is past . . The time which goes never come back again

• Friendship means a base bond of each and every relation where one can better understand a person by being a good friend. Friendship is not simply a word it is a sum total of love, care, emotions, attachment, respect and devotion towards our loving ones. In this relation there is no judgement for anyone there is only unconditional love where our heart recognise the heart of someone. The unbreakable bond with huge love that will never last forever.

• Friendship is a fragrant flower with so many colours and every colour is always fresh and new; to make a person’s life always fresh and happy.

• Friendship is not a relation it is the connection of feelings of heart. My best friend is erum. She is always stand with in my every good or bad.she is very caring,honest,loving.she always makes me happy. Whenever i want to cry i want her armsto hold me and say aafi i m here don’t worry. Its life.u have to be brave.my aafi can’t lose hope. Love uhh erum

• At first friend means to me someone who can understand you when others can’t .So Friendship is like two make one. Because they understand ,care and help each other.
    Its’when you can’t talk or see this person every day but the relation don’t change. Friendship is something that make you smile when you can’t.

• Friendship is nothing but a HOPE where we fullfill our dreams with are friends ..it is a gift by god for us for make our sad time into a better ..where we can share are all moments or feeling from hip to lip hahaha..everythng ..

• in my life my best friend is my mom who understand me more than me, i love her , i can shere anything with my mom, she is angle, and she makes wonderful my life

• Friendship is most important part of every person’s life because life is incomplete or empty without friends . Friendship is also a feeling which cannot be define into words we can just feel it .In addition to this , Friendship also make and destroy a person life it depends upon the circle of Friends.Moreover,trust is the essential part of Friendship owing to if reliance is not present between friends then it no longer survive.Finally , friends are working in people life as like as oxygen.
    Thanks

• First of all, we should know what is mean by friend and friendship.All we know when we were in college,we made many friends but friendship is different . In my college days I made friendship with may lovely friend his name is harshal. In our friendship is not even single conflict after 4year because in every critical we both understood each other and help each other. Now we work together,in friendship I want to one line , friendship is not fullfillment of expectation , it is a true love which can not be more or less, it is same throughout the life journey.

• Friendship mean two body with one sole. This relation become on truth.A good friend can make life heppy and joy full.

• I want to improve my writting skills.
    I can’t thinks faster so that I could write on time in the exam or any other competition.
    How can I improve my writing skills.
    Give as much as suggestion That can be very useful for me to increase my thinking capacity while writting.

• Friendships is the bond between two same or different sex. Friendship can be done with older one or younger.
    It doesn’t mean two sex should be of same age to create
    a good bonding called friendship. The real meaning of friendship is that they should be help each other when needed. Both should engaged in each other happiness as well as sadness.

• FRIENDSHIP, the most beautiful bond after family bond because here someone new who is not our blood relative becomes equal to them. The beauty of this relation is here we need not think what to speak, we can easily share anything any moment.
    This relation is so pure just as the words of a child no sugercoated feelings and words. Friendship teaches alot to the individual right from sharing joy and happiness to all our sorrows. Choosing quality friends over quantity is always a better choice because they can build you or even destroy you.
    Be happy and make quality friends to earn more joy and glory.
    Thanks for reading my stuff.

• Friendship is very normal word.when I meet any person. I don’t know who’s is. I & he will introduce between. Now I was only know him.
    But when he meets me. We have conversation between. And few some days they become a friends….

• Friendship is a blessing and curse . A relation with expectations . Expectations we have from others . It is a bond that soothes the damage soul and gives relief to the broken heart . It helps gain courage to face the world and overcome struggle . It is the connection we share with someone infested with eternal trust in them . It is can guide and it also has the power to revive you but there is another side to this eternal bond the one that is darker and gloomier . Friendship can make a person dependent on the other . It can give you fake hope and give birth to your imagination that is miles apart from reality .

• Hii.. Glad 2 write here.. Friendship.. An amazing word.. Which supports us in any situation.. As sayings goes, A friend in need is a friend in deed.. Friendship is really an essential thing for our physical and mental strength.. BT it’s really a rare thing to find such a friend.. ☺☺

• A friendship is a great relationship among all types of bond because in this relationship all secrets and wonderful memories accrued in past. some people take serious in their bond, but someone hesitated to maintain their friendship bond…because of ego and selfish …we know that all people not born with golden spoons …..every buddy having some unique weakness, thank god they only know about this demerits…but some people just want some money to maintained the friendship

• What is Friendship??? Does it mean relation between the friends. No its not just like that it can be any relation whether its parents or our friends it can be any relationship if we have a good friendship with our parents we can achieve anything in our life and friends are also a important part of the friendship as friends helps in explaining how you overcome from breakup and takes a party for that breakup.

• how to learn english spoken & writing. i’m zero in english, so please help me

• Friendship means trust,love,care and respect for each other. Friendship has vibrant experiences,time and moments,which we share with each other. God gives us a family as per his own choice but he gives us a previous power to choose our friends by ourselves. Friendship is the purest and diving definition of love.❤❤❤

• Friendship is a feeling which bound your soul to other .u can become friend with your mother ,your husband ,your sister etc that enhance your relationship .i am the first friend of my husband he share every thing ,every problem with his wife i hear it as a friend and solve it like a friend not like a wife which makes our relationship and problem sloved .friendship is something without u cant live one of the most strongest relation .