1.Take a class. If you are just beginning to learn English, it is best to begin by taking a class. A qualified teacher can guide you through the basics of English and help you understand the way the language system works.
- If you cannot take a class, try to find an online language acquisition program.
5.Read different types of English writing. Try to find a mix of more and less formal writing, so you can get a sense of both formal and conversational English.
- If there is an English newspaper available in your area, pick one up every day and read through it. This will give you a source for learning new words and common sentence structures on a daily basis.
- Also try reading novels in English. If you find that novels are challenging, try finding books meant for children or young adults, then build up to more complex works.
- Circle words that are unfamiliar, look them up, and write the definition in the margins of the paper or book. Then try to use a few of the new words in English conversation.
6.Watch a diverse array of English programming. English news reports are a great way to begin exposing yourself to English because reporters frequently speak clearly without any significant accent.However, diversifying the types of English videos you watch can help you develop fluency in conversational English so that you do not sound overly formal or stiff in your speech.
- Watch movies. Movies that are directed towards children or teens may have less complex vocabulary and sentence structures and may be easier if you are just developing proficiency.
- TV shows may be a good option as well because they are shorter than movies and can give you a sense of comic timing and humor, which can be part of fluency as well.`
7.Find an English learning buddy. You need to practice speaking English to build fluency, so having a friend who is also learning English will give you both the opportunity to learn and practice together.
- Alternatively, you could try to find a native English speaker who wishes to learn your native language and work out an exchange deal.
All the best my dear users- U-Dictionary
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.