Hello busy people, Good morning.
Welcome back to another interesting topic.
It’s hard to overcome the fear of speaking freely for what you believe. But speaking your mind is a skill that is used in many areas of life. Read on to learn how to conquer that shy, sinking feeling.
- Be confident.
- Speak up when you feel like, but remember to respect other people’s opinion too – they have the right to have their own opinions.
- Practice speaking your mind and expressing yourself with your family, then with a group of friends, then with everyone.
- Let people know how you feel about them but don’t be too harsh.
- No matter what, keep calm and take your time.
- Don’t let anyone intimidate you; if someone tries, stay strong.
- Don’t be too harsh about everyone; yes say what you really think but sometimes there’s a line; don’t cross it!
All the best my dear users- U-Dictionary
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.
Note: This article has been adapted from the following source.