Hello busy people, Good morning.
Welcome back to another interesting topic.
Part 2 Practising Your Speech
- Do some vocal exercises. Practising vocal exercises can be a good way to develop your natural speaking voice.
- Practice reading aloud. In order to work on pronunciation, pace and volume, it is a good idea to practise reading aloud.
- Record yourself. Even though most people don’t like listening to the sound of their own voices, it’s a good idea to record yourself speaking.
- See a voice coach. If you’re really worried about improving your speaking voice – for something like a debate, speech or presentation – then it might be a good idea to book an appointment with a voice coach. They can identify your individual speech issues and help you to correct them.
- Smile as you speak. People will judge you and the content of your speech more favorably if you use an open, friendly, encouraging tone (as opposed to an aggressive, sarcastic or bored one).
All the best my dear users- U-Dictionary
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.
Note: This article has been adapted from the following source.