Hello busy people,
Good evening, welcome back to part 2.
Here are 5 more ways to speak better English, without going to classes.
6. Learn and identify schwa: What is schwa you might be asking? Well, it’s the most common sound in English.
7. Learn about weak and strong forms of common words.
8. Learn about word stress: When words have more than one syllable, we stress one or more of them.
9. Learn about sentence stress: Sentence stress refers to the word or words we stress in a phrase of a sentence.
10. Practice telling stories and using narrative tenses: Humans are designed to tell stories.
All the best my dear users- U-Dictionary
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.
Note: This article has been adapted from the following source