Hello busy people,
Good evening, welcome back to another interesting article!
If you’re reading this, I imagine you want to speak better English and communicate in a more confident and competent way.
By speaking better English, people all over the world can hear our voice. But, to speak better English, you need a teacher, don’t you? You need to take English classes, right?
Well, English teachers and English classes definitely help. But, studying English for a few hours a week may not improve your spoken English very much.
What you need is to become a self-directed learner, somebody who takes responsibility for their own learning and creates their own learning program to develop their English.
Here are 5 ways to speak better English, without going to classes.
- Record yourself speaking English: Listening to yourself can be strange at first but you get used to it.
- Read aloud, especially dialogue: Reading aloud is not the same as speaking naturally. Practice for 5 or 10 minutes a day
- Sing along to English songs while you’re driving or in the shower: The lyrics to pop songs are often conversational so you can learn lots of common expressions by listening to them.
- Watch short video clips and pause and repeat what you hear: YouTube is an amazing resource for language learners and you probably already have your favorite clips.
- Learn vowel and consonant sounds in English: The Phonemic chart is a list of the different vowel and consonant sounds in English.
All the best my dear users- U-Dictionary
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.
Note: This article has been adapted from the following source