Hello fresher’s world! welcome back.
Here are some Interviewing Tips for you guys.
- use semi-formal/formal tone- no chatty, slang language—use conditional form.
- keep the language positive- avoid negative talk and forms— no I’m not/haven’t/don’t/didn’t, never…
- videotape yourself and re-listen to your English exposition: if necessary, make corrections. U-Dictionary helps you to improve your English pronunciation.
- if you haven’t understood a question, say:
Could you kindly repeat that please?
Would you mind repeating the question please?
- avoid humming and hawing by using fillers.
Remember manners and respect, and the magic words:
Please and Thank you!
All the best my dear users- U-Dictionary
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.
Note: This article has been adapted from the following source: http://www.geo.uniba.it/attachments/article/284/Profssa_Sportelli-Preparing-for-a-job-interview-in-English.pdf