Hello fresher’s world!
Welcome back to the Act III: The Exit.
It’s about Thanking and Taking Leave.
Now it’s your time asking questions. Time changes buddy!
Your questions about the job and company.
Some sample questions that you can ask.
- How would you describe the company’s management style?
- Is this a new position?
- What would my duties include?
- Is travel expected in this job position?
- What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
Thanking and asking about next steps.
At the end of the interview
- Thank the interviewers for their time.
- Ask about the next steps and when you can expect a response from them.
Remember manners and respect, and the magic words:
Please and Thank you!
We want you!
Thank you for your …patience! U-Dictionary.
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.
Note: This article has been adapted from the following source: http://www.geo.uniba.it/attachments/article/284/Profssa_Sportelli-Preparing-for-a-job-interview-in-English.pdf