Hello fresher’s world!
Welcome back to the Act II: The Performance.
It’s Core of the Interview
In this you have different Questions from different Categories.
Questions about your personality.
- Questions about you.
- Question about your strengths & weaknesses.
- Questions about hobbies/interests.
Question about Qualifications, Work experience and Career goals.
- Questions about the job you are applying for.
- Question about hiring you.
- Question about what you know about the company.
- Questions about current and past work experience.
- Questions about career goals.
While you are answering above questions you should use perfect English, I mean don’t make any Grammar mistakes.
Some important grammar rules:
- Present Simple to express permanent situations, habits, routines, facts.
- Present Continuous to express temporary situations, actions in course.
- Present Perfect Simple/Continuous to express: general experiences in the past without detailing when and where.
- Past Simple to describe finished actions in the past at a given, specific, or implied moment and place.
U-Dictionary app have all the words with sample sentences it’s very useful for you guys how to use a word in different sentences in this way you can improve your English.
So, stay tuned and share U-Dictionary app ( https://goo.gl/gwCZRH ) with your friends & family so that you can get more useful English Learning articles.
Stay tuned with U-Dictionary for Act 3.
Note: This article has been adapted from the following source: http://www.geo.uniba.it/attachments/article/284/Profssa_Sportelli-Preparing-for-a-job-interview-in-English.pdf