Here’s some good news: You don’t have to spend hours a day studying English.
By using the steps mentioned in this article series, you can learn English in just 35 minutes a day!
This is the final part in 6 article series.
5 Minutes: Review What You Learned
In just half an hour you’ve learned a new vocabulary word, phrase and grammar rule, and you’ve found out a little bit about what’s going on in the world today.
This article could’ve been about how to learn English in 30 minutes—but these last 5 minutes are very important!
Take 5 minutes to review (go over) the things you studied. How much do you actually remember from what you learned?
The human brain remembers the last thing on a list better than the rest of the list. So make sure you take a moment to go over everything!
5 Minute Review Exercise:
1. When you do this exercise, do everything out loud to practice speaking. Write everything down on paper to practice writing. You can also quietly review it all in your head.
2. Use your new vocabulary word in a sentence.
3. Use your new phrase in a sentence.
4. Use the grammar rule you learned in a sentence.
5. Summarize the article you read in a sentence or two.
If you feel like you don’t have enough time in the day to learn English, now you do! All it takes is about 35 minutes per day and you’ll discover how fun and easy learning English can really be.
So, stay tuned to U-Dictionary blog and share U-Dictionary app with your friends & family so that you can see all articles in this 6 part article series.
Share U-Dictionary with everyone who you love, using link below:
Note; This article has been adapted from the following source: http://www.fluentu.com/english/blog/how-to-learn-english/